HZ Online Training - Mandated Training Modules
SIA in partnership with Hour Zero has developed an online learning environment for all SIA member districts. Benefits of using HZ Online include; assigning training to employees, tracking completion of training, 24/7 accessibility to all employees and a dynamic and engaging training content that serves to ensure the employee's gain the necessary knowledge and information needed on the subject matter.
To launch HZ Online with your district, please contact us at (916) 364-1281.
HZ Online Content currently includes:
- Bloodborne Pathogens Training
- Child Abuse Mandated Reporter Training (including grooming behaviors)
- COVID-19 Coronavirus - NEW!!!
- Epinephrine Auto-Injectors in Schools - NEW!!!
- Healthy Schools Act and Integrated Pest Mangement
- Sexual harassment and Abusive Conduct - 1 hour training for all employees - NEW!!!
- Suicide Prevention Awareness Training
- ESCAPE Video Series - Preventing Adult Sexual Misconduct and Child Sexual Abuse - NEW!!!
- Pandemic Influenza Awareness - NEW!!!
- Slips, Trips and Falls Prevention - NEW!!!
- Working Well from Home - NEW!!!
Coming Soon - Fall 2020:
- Natural Gas Safety for Schools
- Ladder Safety
- Back Safety