Coronavirus (COVID-19) Guidance for Schools
Today California State Public Health officials issued this ORDER OF THE STATE PUBLIC HEALTH OFFICER. (Full order is available online)
"To protect public health, I as State Public Health Officer and Director of the California Department of Public Health order all individuals living in the State of California to stay home or at their place of residence except as needed to maintain continuity of operations of the federal critical infrastructure sectors, as outlined at https://www.cisa.gov/identifying-critical-infrastructure-during-covid-19. In addition, and in consultation with the Director of the Governor's Office of Emergency Services, I may designate additional sectors as critical in order to protect the health and well-being of all Californians. Pursuant to the authority under the Health and Safety Code 120125, 120140, 131080, 120130(c), 120135, 120145, 120175 and 120150, this order is to go into effect immediately and shall stay in effect until further notice."
Resources - this section is being updated regularly check back often
Office of the Governor of California
- Stay home except for essential needs - Last updated March 19, 2020 at 11:22 PM
- Twitter: @CAgovernor
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) in California
California Department of Public Health - OFFICE OF PUBLIC AFFAIRS
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 - (COVID-19)
- CDC Poster - COVID-19 STOP THE SPREAD OF GERMS!
- Proper Handwashing Guidance: Downloadable Posters
- Coughing & Sneezing Hygiene Etiquette: Downloadable Posters
- Don't Spread Germs at Work (Downloadable Poster)
California Department of Education
CDC (Center for Disease Control) - Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
California School & Child Care Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- Do I need training to use a disinfectant?
- IPM Training for School Staff - Online Training Options
- Reminders for Using Disinfectants at Schools and Child Cares
- What About Hand Sanitizers?
- EPA Approved Cleaners
State of California - Employment Development Department
- Guidance for Workers and Employers - Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19)
Eyres Law Group:
How To See Germs Spread (Coronavirus)
Mark Rober - Former NASA engineer. Current YouTuber and friend of science.
Video: How to see germs spread
Printable Poster - Help Fight the Spread of Illness