The total cost of the most disabling workplace injuries in the United States in 2019 was $55.43 billion. If we can better educate all employees on injury prevention and safety, we can drastically lower the costs on our school districts. On the job injury risk management is very important. Even more important is each employee’s physical and mental health. So let reduce those injuries at work and create healthier individuals at the same time! Everybody wins!
- Integrate Job task analysis into your work
- Describe injuries that commonly occur in our school districts
- Identify signs that your body is injured
- Apply steps of self-care for an injury
- Apply injury prevention strategies at work and home
Presentation Duration: 30 minutes – 2 hours, also available virtually.
For more information, contact Prevention Services