Wellness in Safety
What safety measures do you have in place to prevent injuries? While personal protective equipment and proper body mechanics can help prevent injuries, personal self care often determines our susceptibility to injury and illness. Proper balance in our personal lives leads to greater life satisfaction and better job performance.
- Discover how optimal fitness protects what you value the most.
- Learn how to avoid 95% of the risk associated with accidents.
- Become aware of the impact your own health and happiness
- have in preventing injuries.
- Protect yourself by relearning use of proper body mechanics.
- Discover the main sources of distractions that lead to injuries.
- Explore critical variables that motivate you to stay safe.
Presentation Length: 1-2 hours
For more information, contact Prevention Services