Are all areas of your life receiving equal attention? Our roles and responsibilities create busy and complex lives. Imbalance in our lives can lead to disorganization, distraction, and dissatisfaction. A clearer focus on all areas of life will lead to a simplified, more manageable approach, enabling goal attainment.
- Experience the freedom of a simplified approach to life activity planning.
- Learn how to quickly capture and convert thoughts into action steps.
- Discover tools to create a structured brainstorming session to clear your mind of “have to” activities enabling room for “want to” activities.
- Create a system that will allow you to alleviate the anxiety of forgetting something important.
- Imagine how to become your own personal assistant that helps you multiply your productivity.
- Explore areas that you desire improving for personal, professional, and health ambitions.
- Become comfortable using SMART goals to get what you want out of life.
Presentation Length: 1 - 2 hours
For your information, contact Prevention Services