The FISH Philosophy is a global phenomenon that helps organizations transform their workplace culture and the experience they offer those they serve. It’s about having fun and energy throughout your workday. A special part of the program includes the famous FISH film that shows you how commitment to your organization’s vision is the key to bringing life and energy to your work. You’ll be inspired to create the workplace you’ve been searching for, right where you are!
As a participant you will:
- Recognize the difference between “goofing off” and “productive play.” Identify the benefits of incorporating productive play at work.
- Enjoy a boost in energy, creativity and job satisfaction as you learn to apply the four principles that are the foundation of FISH! - Play, Be There, Choose Your Attitude, Make Their Day.
- Increase your personal motivation for creating a better workplace.
- Recognize that you have choices about who you are being at work, and identify the human costs of the “all-business” approach and negative attitudes.
- Generate ways to reduce burnout and build mutual support between co-workers.
- Have FUN!!!
Presentation Level and Target: Beginner to intermediate
Presentation Length: 1½ - 3 hours
For more information, contact Prevention Services
Based on the video FISH! by Charthouse Learning