The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
Print Details Type of event:
Invitation to enroll in FranklinCovey’s premier personal/interpersonal leadership content, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People® Signature Edition 4.0.
Principle Based and Practice Applied
Renowned as the world’s personal leadership development offering, the new The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Signature Edition 4.0 aligns timeless principles of effectiveness with modern technology and practices.
No matter how competent a person is, they will not have sustained and lasting success unless they are able to effectively lead themselves, influence, engage and collaborate with others, and continually improve and renew their capabilities. These elements are at the heart of personal, team, and organizational effectiveness.
How do you Improve Workforce Effectiveness?
An effective organization is driven by individual strengths. Unfortunately, with common distractions, conflicting priorities, unclear objectives, poor communication, and lack of trust, it’s easy to burn out and lose focus. Through participating in FranklinCovey’s The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Signature Program 4.0 individuals will:
- Learn how to take initiative.
- Take responsibility for behavior, results, growth.
- Focus time and energy on things you can control.
- Innovate and problem solve with those that have different viewpoints and perspectives than your own.
- Execute your most important priorities.
- Improve interpersonal communication.
- Learn how to leverage creative collaboration.
- Apply principles for achieving a balanced life.
- Seek continuous improvement and renewal professionally and personally
The 7 Habits Promise
Become profoundly more effective in the things that matter most to you in your life. See The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Promise at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7RD8guYq54
SEATING IS LIMITED
Contact Name: Teresa Franco
Contact Phone: 916-364-1281 x1256
Contact Email: email@example.com