SIA Storm Water Program Annual Training Session 2014
Print Details Type of event:
WHO: All Storm Water Program Participants – Each district participant is required to send a representative to this session! This is a California state permit requirement.
WHEN: Wednesday, September 10, 2014 – 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
WHERE: SIA building - 9800 Old Placerville Road, Sacramento, 95827
- Review of 2013-2014 Group Monitoring Report
- Instruction on the tasks and responsibilities of participating districts
- Overall Program Reminders
- Discussion on preparing for the new Industrial General Permit effective July 2015
- Review and receive sampling kits
Districts sampling this year are: Atwater ESD, Arcohe SD, Black Oak Mine USD, Camino Union, Natomas USD, Placerville Union, Pollock Pines SD, River Delta USD (both sites), Woodland JUSD.
PARKING NOTE – To avoid being towed, please park in spaces marked “SIA Suite 100"