Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training Program for Behavior Management
Print Details Type of event: Workshops
• District and school administrators
• Special Education program directors and managers
• PBIS (Positive Behavioral Intervention and Supports) program administrators or leaders
• Bullying Prevention program administrators or leaders
• School Safety and Security program administrators or leaders
Attendees will become familiar with the program and learn ways to implement a program at their district or school. Participants will learn how this program supports all the members of the target audience with their program goals.
Schools Insurance Authority
9800 Old Placerville Rd., Suite 100
Sacramento, CA 95827-6710
Note: Lunch will be provided. There is no cost to attend this training.
Contact Name: Jennifer McCain, Risk Manager
Contact Phone: (916) 364-1281 ext. 292
Contact Email: email@example.com