Course 1 - Fundamentals of Risk Management - Certified School Risk Managers Program
Print Details Type of event: Other Events
Who Should Attend
Those employed by school districts as risk and business managers, employee benefits or safety coordinators, administrative, or other positions that oversee the risk management function, will benefit significantly by earning this designation. Insurance agency, brokerage, and company personnel who work with school risk managers are also encouraged to attend. Networking with other risk managers is encouraged throughout the CSRM Program.
What to Expect
CSRM courses are intensive, concentrated learning experiences that can be applied to the workplace immediately. Participants will receive personal, expert instruction for the real-world issues of managing risks. Each one-day course is available through classroom or online instruction, and includes an optional multiple-choice examination.
Students may choose to take all five courses any way they wish—in the classroom, online, or "mix and match" by combining the face-to-face interaction of a classroom with the convenience of CSRM Online. Successful completion of a final exam is required to earn CE credit for a CSRM Online course.
Benefits of the CSRM Program:
- Increase skills in identifying potential sources of loss within school operations.
- Meeting the dramatically increasing demand for basic risk management knowledge in and beyond the school environment.
- Approved for CE credit in all states.
- Improve ability to forecast loss amounts and maintain adequate reserves.
- The affordable registration fee includes all the course outlines and reference materials.
- Demonstrate professional competence through attainment of the CSRM designation.
Contact Name: Jennifer McCain
Contact Phone: 916-364-1281
Contact Email: email@example.com